Family House Destroyed by Fire in Tedim
27 June 2011: A family house of Thant Thun and Niang Sawm Cing was burnt down in Tedim Town, Chin State around 11am today.
The fire started while Niang Sawm Cing was taking her young children to the nursery school and husband Thant Thun was working outside the town, according to a local witness.
The local witness said no one was hurt in the incident although all the family’s belongings were totally burnt down to the ground.
It was claimed that the fire must have started from electrical appliances used for charging during a short period of time when electricity, which has been irregular in the town, was on.
Cung Luai Hnin and Van Biak Thang